Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sketchpost #1 - Gesture/figure studies



"Study" is such a high-falutin' word for this. Am trying to expand my repertoire of poses and gestures. Each one took about 10-15 seconds. The idea is to work fast and capture the pose/motion I see in my head. The paper is left on my desk and I do one whenever I feel like it.

IMHO, the hardest poses are the most ordinary ones -- people sitting at a table, standing in line, etc. But I have a thousand stereotypical superhero poses I need to work out of my head first.

Jeez, I ramble on, don't I?

2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger ELMOX said...

can i sketch a pose from your drawings and make a different drawing from it ? and by the way your skill full

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger  SHOHUNT DESIGNS BLOGS said...

I have the same problem to, you can see the image in your head but trying to put it on paper can be a bit challenging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home